PIAA District 10 Baseball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PIAA District 10 Baseball Forum

A Forum to talk about D10 Baseball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

District Brackets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

District Brackets Empty
PostSubject: District Brackets   District Brackets Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:59 pm

here's the link: http://piaadistrict10.org/2009baseballbracket.pdf

Who does everyone think is going to win each respective bracket?
Back to top Go down
https://d10baseball.forumotion.com
Williamsmith

District Brackets Empty
PostSubject: Re: District Brackets   District Brackets Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Having a bye in the first round is huge. If Meadville would have won their region, I would without hesitation pick them. Grove City is so well coached that they have a shot but I think Meadville can move past them to the final IF they don't look past General Mclane. Sharon is having growing pains on the transition to AAA. Warren will commit whatever resources necessary to make the final by beating Prep. So I'll go so far as to put Meadville/Grove City facing Warren in the final for sure. There's a good chance to see a Meadville / Warren rematch. The question will be.....can one pitcher carry a team in a two game tournament?......if the answer is no....then Meadville comes out the AAA winner.
Back to top Go down

District Brackets Empty
PostSubject: Predictions   District Brackets Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:38 am

A Bracket... This one could get interesting going up to the D10 title game but I think MPS wins it hands down. I think they will have to beat West Middlesex who beats Linesville to get there.

AA Bracket... I have no faith in Saegertown winning anything. Hickory will take it all and it will be them vs. Franklin in the final.

AAA... Best, most competitive bracket of all where anyone on a given day can take it. Grove City is well coached, always. Meadville could hit a hot streak and crush everyone, or Prep or Warren could take all. You never know. My Prediction Underdog...Meadville. Favorite....Prep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District Brackets Empty
PostSubject: Re: District Brackets   District Brackets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District Brackets
Page 1 of 1