PIAA District 10 Baseball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PIAA District 10 Baseball Forum

A Forum to talk about D10 Baseball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFC Championship Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

NFC Championship Game Empty
PostSubject: NFC Championship Game   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Arizona +4 over the Eagles

Both teams scare me a lot, as far as who i think is going to win. They're both so random. But I think that Arizona's going to pass all day on the Eagles this time. If Anquoin (sp?) Boldin could have caught a ball on Thanksgiving, The Cards might come back and win in Philly. The Cards also look to be finally playing defense, but that's also against primarily running teams. We all know how much Andy Reed likes to run the ball. Smile I expect like a 42-38 game.
Back to top Go down
https://d10baseball.forumotion.com
Williamsmith

PostSubject: NFC Champs   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 pm

For my own personal reasons I'd like to see Arizona win. I like Warner to throw for two touchdowns; once to Bouldin and once to Fitzgerald. James runs two in also and two fieldgoals for 34 total points.

The eagles will put up a good fight and it will go down to the last minute but Arizona prevails
34-31. Specific enough?
Back to top Go down
SVCOACH28

PostSubject: I'm Going EAGLES...............   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Just so T.O. can cry even more than he normally does why he sees his "buddy" Donovan go to the Super Bowl. On a side note.......I'm a LIONS FAN and just glad to get this season outta-of-here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFC Championship Game   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:29 pm

SVCOACH28 wrote:
Just so T.O. can cry even more than he normally does why he sees his "buddy" Donovan go to the Super Bowl. On a side note.......I'm a LIONS FAN and just glad to get this season outta-of-here.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Eagles go just for the reason.

And that has to blow being a Lions fan this year. But I do have to applaud them on something. They found a way to keep kids in school-nobody wants to play for them.
Back to top Go down
Williamsmith

PostSubject: SVCOACH28   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:29 pm

PM me with your mailing address. I'll send you a gift certificate to the Wine and Spirits store. If you are a Lions fan, you'll need some liquid therapy. Gifts to charity are tax deductible right? Laughing

You don't think I know how you feel?....I grew up a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. pirat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFC Championship Game   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:11 pm

On a side note, how bad would it be to live in Michigan this year and be a fan of all of those teams?

Lions 0-16
Michigan 3-something (I think), first time without a bowl in forever
Tigers-last place, behind the royals, after spending so much money.

Now THAT would be a bad year. I feel sorry for you if there's any of you living in Erie.
Back to top Go down
SVCOACH28

PostSubject: Guess What..............   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm a Tigers FAN Too !!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFC Championship Game   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Now that stinks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFC Championship Game   NFC Championship Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFC Championship Game
Page 1 of 1