PIAA District 10 Baseball Forum

A Forum to talk about D10 Baseball

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

JANUARY 10 and 11th STRONG VINCENT BASEBALL CLINIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SVCOACH28

PostSubject: JANUARY 10 and 11th STRONG VINCENT BASEBALL CLINIC   Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:49 am

at BRAENDELS. Details Later.
Back to top Go down
svbaseba

PostSubject: YOUTH COACHES INVITED !!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Our first SV Clinic is confirmed for Jan. 10th/11th. We are also suggesting any youth baseball(both days) or Softball(Sunday Hitting) coaches attend to learn what were teaching so they can go back and start teaching what the High school coaches and above are teaching. Too many times we have this so called "all-star" who just doesn't show us any skills other than to hit a 150 ft. metal bat HR. Its a helluva lot more than that fellas and I hope my clinic can give that advice for the youth coaches to pass along. For only $10 per day it will be informative and we want you right there with a notepad.

On Sunday I will be teaching the Englishbey Hitting Philosophy. I was lucky to work and learn from Steve for 3 days and have learned from his site the past few years. I'll pass along the information I have learned about the High Level Swing, its how the pros do it and it eliminates many of the inefficiencies being taught today. We are encouraging baseball and softball players 8 on thru HS for this 3 hour clinic on hitting.

Email me at rdschooluniforms@verizon.net for a clinic form. One day $25, 2 day $40, coaches $10 a day plus players will get a nice shirt.

Coach Travers
Back to top Go down
SVCOACH28

PostSubject: ANY QUESTIONS..........   Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Send me an email or call my office at 455-2551 (814). Just found my original forum name.

Coach Travers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 10 and 11th STRONG VINCENT BASEBALL CLINIC   

Back to top Go down

JANUARY 10 and 11th STRONG VINCENT BASEBALL CLINIC
Page 1 of 1