PIAA District 10 Baseball Forum

A Forum to talk about D10 Baseball

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Who from the '08 class is playing in college?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Who from the '08 class is playing in college?   Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:40 pm

Skellie-Bonaventure I heard?
Colish-?
Mcanulty/Divell playing football somewhere?
Kirsh-?
Northwestern players (Bihler, etc)-?
Other Mcdowell players-?
I know Eagles said he's playing, but anyone else?
Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://d10baseball.forumotion.com
SVCOACH28

PostSubject: 08 in College   Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:24 am

Colish is at Gannon along with Harpster from McDowell. Adamczak is at Mcy-NE. Cressley is at Mercyhurst. Others have elected not to play college or have left the team. One thing many players need to know is that college baseball is a full time committment at most programs regardless of which level. I don't think many players realize this. I have knowledge of this from my oldest son who is a senior at Gannon, and was at Canisius for 1 1/2 years as well. Aside from teaching the game more coaches need to explain this to there college potential players. I also have the opportunity to train a college girls basketball team and they certainly realize what it takes to be at that level. The high school kids I've worked with at various schools understand the training needed to get to that next level. Its a full time job plus your schooling. You need to be prepared because at recruiting they'll kiss your fanny, once they have you its a whole different story. Its starting from the bottom again and not many survive. Just my thoughts as a coach, trainer, and a Dad !
Back to top Go down
IHScoach19

PostSubject: Chris Wright   Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:46 pm

is at Mercy NE as well
Back to top Go down
SVCOACH28

PostSubject: Re: Who from the '08 class is playing in college?   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 pm

That is WAS at MCY NE.
Back to top Go down
IHScoach19

PostSubject: Re: Who from the '08 class is playing in college?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:48 pm

really.... what happend? I saw that he had a somewhat successful fall season.
Back to top Go down
IHScoach19

PostSubject: also   Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:50 pm

I also know a kid from Corry, he graduated in like 04 and didn't go to college right away. Coach Travers, you might know him. He is on my Glenwood team, our shortstop/pitcher Doug Gerould.
Back to top Go down
rwulf

PostSubject: Re: Who from the '08 class is playing in college?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:26 pm

My son Zachary Staudt is playing on partial-scholarship at Dordt College in NW Iowa, which is an NAIA school.
Back to top Go down
rwulf

PostSubject: Re: Who from the '08 class is playing in college?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:30 pm

Also, Josh Chisholm (pitched for Cochranton Legion team and Commodore Perry in High School, from Greenville) is on the Penn State Greater Allegheny squad.
Back to top Go down
IHScoach19

PostSubject: Speaking of Colish   Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:15 pm

I just ran into him today down at Gannon's Rec Center... he's doing great and is very glad he chose Gannon over Mercyhurst. Just though i'd throw that out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who from the '08 class is playing in college?   

Back to top Go down

Who from the '08 class is playing in college?
Page 1 of 1